What is it like to receive a body therapy session?
You simply lie in loose, comfortable clothing on a massage table and relax. Your body may move naturally as tension is released. You may experience a sensation of floating or letting go. Some people describe it as similar to meditation but on a deeper, more profound level.
Core Body Therapy is not massage. The experience may be different than what you’ve experienced with traditional massage therapy.
Every session includes:
- Full-body physical alignment so your body can begin to open and relax
- Whole body energy evaluation
- Intuitive dialogue — we’ll have a conversation about what you’re experiencing
- 60 minutes of hands-on bodywork with the therapies listed below
- Music made with clinically proven healing frequencies that sync your brainwaves to the level of deep relaxation
- Therapeutic-grade essential oils placed on your feet to help your system come into balance
- Chakra balancing
- Email appointment reminders
- Email follow-up after session
- Take home articles
- A healing space filled with natural light, located off of a tree-lined courtyard that transports you away from your daily routine
- Luxurious memory foam-covered massage table that allows your muscles to release and your body to feel supported
- Essential oil-infused sacred space with subtle fragrances that stimulate your brain’s center for relaxation
- Water and tea available
Every session incorporates elements of:
- Craniosacral Unwinding
- Polarity Therapy
- Aromatherapy with therapeutic-grade essential oils
- Sound healing with tuning forks
- Somatic Trauma Resolution